At Unique Accessories, we have taken several steps to ensure that your personal and payment information is secure and your privacy is respected. One of those steps is telling you what information we collect, how we collect it, and how you can be removed from our mailing lists. To learn about online security at Unique Accessories, click here.
Why We Collect Certain Information
At Unique Accessories, we collect:
- domain names of visitors to our Web site
- Email addresses of those who Email us or register with us
- information about how many visits each page receives
- user-specific information on what pages consumers visit
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations
- We collect this information in order to determine how to create the best experience for our customers. By looking at usage patterns, we learn which areas need more content and which areas are not meeting our customers' needs. We also collect information to customize our features for individual visitors who opt to become members, notify consumers about updates to our Web site, and contact consumers for marketing purposes. Receiving Email notifications is always up to the customer. When you make a purchase or become a member, you can tell us whether or not you want to receive Email updates. We do not sell or trade our Email lists.
Requesting To Be Removed From Lists
If you do not want to receive Email about special offers from us in the future, please let us know by Emailing us at the address below and telling us that you do not want to receive Email from Unique Accessories.
Available 24 hours a day at 1-800-831-8929